ASTC’s greatest strength is the quality and integrity of its people. We strive to exceed standards by dedicating ourselves to providing unparalleled service and results to our clients.
At ASTC you can take pride in working for a company that has been recognized for strong taxpayer advocacy throughout its 28-year history. We offer a positive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, independent thinking, and a superior work product. All of our employees are provided with tremendous growth and advancement opportunities.
ASTC provides competitive benefits and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- High level of integrity and self motivation
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Creative problem resolution skills
- Sales and use tax audit and or legal experience (preferred)
We invite you to join us and work with a team who loves and has passion for what they do.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions(s):
- Sales and Use Tax Consultant
Please submit your resume as an attachment via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax a copy of your resume with a cover letter to (916) 737-5242.
ALL RESUMES SUBMITTED ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL